Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Is it over yet?


























Seriously, is it just me or has Halloween lasted for several weeks? I'm really ready for it to be over. Anyway, we went trick or treating in the village this afternoon and I sweet talked Bella into wearing her wig. Matea picked up on the whole concept of trick or treating rather quickly and if she could talk, I guarantee she would have been saying, "I'll be damned if Bella's gonna get candy from that stranger and I don't!". She actually threw herself down in the middle of the sidewalk screaming at one point because I had the nerve to carry her past one of the businesses Bella trick or treated at. And is it not obvious that she's a gold fish? We heard duck, chick, and rooster. She was also very offended when people said to Bella, "Here's a little treat for your brother's bag." Come on people. The goldfish costume is way too sissy for a boy.

No comments: