Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Carving





We carved pumpkins last night for the first time. I don't know how it's happened, but every other year we've had something come up right before Halloween or just forgotten about it. Anyway, Bella was super excited about the whole thing and overcame her issues with getting dirty and dove right in her pumpkin. Matea, not so much. I cut the top off of hers, reached in and showed her how to scoop the seeds out and she just looked at me and cried. Later, she decided to take everything I had scooped out and put it back in her pumpkin.
Oh, and they both got free pumpkins again this year from Gordy, the owner of JJ's Market up by our house. Bella's always had a really sweet friendship with him and I think he enjoys having fun with the girls since his grandkids live out of state.

No comments: