Friday, October 05, 2007

Even faux dogs need a bath

























Back in July, for Steve's 30th birthday, I took the girls shopping at Dollar Tree (my favorite place after Kohl's). Bella picked out this little black dog for him and Matea fell in love with it too. I have no idea where she came up with it, but Bella decided to name the dog Little Addie. So, for my birthday last week, Bella insisted that Little Addie get a brother/sister. Now we own two of these wonderful dollar dogs, Little Addie and New Little Addie The girls play with them all the time and have spent the last half hour bathing them. Of course, Papa didn't think to get me the exact same dog we got him and now half our day is spent fighting over who gets to play with New Little Addie who has a lovely soft texture that regular Little Addie doesn't have and apparently the softer texture makes her more popular. This is what my life has been reduced to.

No comments: