Thursday, January 17, 2008

Party Girl

















































Last Saturday was Bella's birthday party. We usually have it at home but had to move it to Round Table at the last minute because of the tree damage. In the end, I think it turned out really well. We had our party room and the kids (and grandma) had a great time playing games. I kicked everyone's ass in air hockey and I didn't have to spend two days cleaning my house for a party and then 4 days cleaning it up so I definitely was happy.

We have friends coming to stay with us this weekend and I don't think I'm going to make my usual grand cleaning effort. They have two little girls who are each about a year younger than our girls so I'm hoping they'll feel at home with dishes in the sink, toys strewn about the house, and mysterious sticky spots on the kitchen floor. Yeah, that's my excuse for not cleaning, I want Jenni to feel comfortable. Ooooo, another idea. I could invite my friend Lena over on Friday. She has slight OCD and always cleans while she's here. So, I could get a clean house without having to do it myself. But then I'd owe her a favor. So many things to consider.

1 comment:

Jona Giammalva said...

Oh be still my beating heart!! Look how cute she looks, I'm so happy! I may have to steal these pictures!