Thursday, December 13, 2007

To the Sleuther Scooters!



Bella's favorite tv show right now is "My Friends Tigger and Pooh". It's like an updated version of Winnie the Pooh with a girl named Darby. The whole group is call "The Super Sleuths" and they spend each episode following clues to figure out some kind of mystery. Of course, like any kids show, there are several catch phrases, one of them being "To the Sleuther Scooters!". Last night I was working in the office, Steve was in the shower, and Bella was apparently busy building her own scooter. She came in and asked me to help her figure out how to attach her tinker toy stick to the chair to complete her scooter. Then she said she was Darby and started "riding" the scooter. I'm always so impressed with her imagination. I just wish it didn't require so much of my involvement. Seriously, I spend half of my day pretending to deliver her baby, eating fake food, crawling like a kitty, etc.

No comments: