Friday, December 21, 2007

Look out Broadway, here she comes!

Thursday was Bella's Christmas program at school and she delivered and then some. Seriously, I think I'm going to charge the other parents to watch the show next year because they got to see quite a performance. The other kids were kind of just standing in a clump, mumbling the words. Not Bella. She added her own dance moves and sang her heart out. I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes and afterward all of the other parents told me she stole the show. On the way home I told Bella how proud I was and that she made everyone smile. She said, "I just wanted to make everyone like me." Awwwwwww.



1 comment:

Kristi said...

That is freaking hilarious! What a show-stopper you have! Cole loved watching Bella dance while he was sitting on my lap...he giggled the whole time!