Tuesday, April 21, 2009





Some say it's "unseasonably warm" here. I say it's freakin hot. Too freakin hot for the kind of money we pay to live in paradise. Yesterday was almost 100 degrees and today was in the 90's. Far too hot for an area without air conditioning.
So, we went to our community (mobile estate park) pool this morning bright and early at 9:00. The girls had fun and I was happy to wear my new Lands End bathing suit but mostly, I was irritated. The park just remodeled the pool a few months ago and decided to re-key the gate and force us to pay a $50 deposit for a new key. Really? The $350,000-400,000 you collect in space rent every month isn't enough to cover a damn key? When this key news broke, I declared to Steve that we were going to boycott the pool blah, blah, blah. Yeah, that didn't work out so well for me. One hot day and I caved.

No comments: