Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'

After a looooooong morning and several threats of not going, we finally made it to the pumpkin patch. I thought we were destined to have a terrible time after our crappy morning (the kids are really getting physical with each other lately and I doubled the dosage of my Fibromyalgia medicine on Friday and it's totally kicking my butt right now), but we ended up having nice family time at Windmill Farms.














































The girls took forever to pick their pumpkins and as usual, Matea kept changing her mind. I'm not sure she knew what she was looking for, but she knew she didn't like anything we presented. The important part of this post though is to look past the children and check out my new clothes and jewelry (purchased with birthday money from my mom) and my new makeup (purchased with birthday money from my in laws). I liked my new stuff so much, I even had Bella take a picture of me and Papa and I think she did a great job.







































When we got home, we decorated the outside of the house. Totally looks like Halloween threw up on our porch.

No comments: