Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Camping Trip






We took the girls camping in Morro Bay this weekend. The campground itself isn't that great but I did pick one of the better spots, if I do say so myself. And, it's nice that the campground is just a few minutes from town so there's plenty to do. My mom came over on Friday night and Saturday and went with us to hang out around town. We took the girls to the museum and had a really good time. It's undergone a complete renovation since I was a kid and is really hands on and interesting now. And the best part is, it's only $2 for adults and free for kids.

Both girls enjoyed camping, as usual. And the weather was actually really nice and sunny which isn't typical at all of Morro Bay. It was really warm at night but we still snuck into the trailer to watch movies like we always do.

No comments: