Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All Grown Up



I had a friend over for a play date a few months ago and she was telling me about how different her son became after he turned four. We've totally noticed a change in Bella in the last month or so. She just seems more grown up and is becoming more helpful around the house. We're constantly amazed by her vocabulary and imagination. She's a wonderful artist, independent thinker, and very strong willed.

I let her have her first cup of hot tea last week (decaf, of course). I don't think she liked it but she was so excited, there was no way she was going to admit it. She's been battling a cough for several weeks now and I thought some warm tea might help soothe her throat. I took her into the doctor this morning and found out she has bronchitis. She had a double dose of antibiotics tonight so I'm hoping we'll see improvement right away.

No comments: