Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New Do's for Bella and Mommy





I chopped off all of my hair last week and I think the girls have finally adjusted. For the first few days, Matea looked at me like I was her kidnapper and just seemed totally puzzled by the whole thing. Bella said, "I just think your hair looks very not cute." Thanks. I told her I really like my new hair cut and that's all that matters. That kept her quiet for about 5 seconds.

For whatever reason, I curled Bella's hair this morning and now I'm wishing I hadn't. I have a feeling this is going to be an everyday request now and it's always going to be like this morning (her watching in the mirror and ordering me to add more curls here and there). She did look really cute though...until we stepped foot into our thick June marine layer. Bye, bye curls.

No comments: