Friday, May 18, 2007

Mother's Day



I had a nice, quiet Mother's Day at home this year. My mom and grandma came over for the day on Saturday and we went to the farm and lunch with my sister. Since we're not all together very often, I thought it was a great time for a picture. I propped up the camera on a fence post in the goat corral and kept my fingers crossed that the goat wouldn't get the camera. I hope Steve doesn't read this because I'm not in the mood for a camera usage lecture. On Sunday I did some scrapbooking and we all went shopping together to spend some money my mom and grandma gave me for clothes. Bella gave me a card addressed to "AOM". She wanted to write "Mom" by herself but didn't know how to write an "M" so she told Papa she would just do an "A" since she knows how to write that letter on her own.

No comments: