Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Party Like a 2 Year Old







Matea's much anticipated "Elmo Booday" finally arrived this Saturday and I think it lived up to her expectations. She got to play with her cousins, eat ice cream cake, and test out her new gifts. She got some bears from Great-Grandma that she immediately fell in love with, a pink bike from Grandpa and Grandma Cindy that Bella's breaking in for her, some pink Crocs from Devin that she insisted on putting on right after opening, a trampoline from Grandma, and lots of cute clothes and just a few toys (a mommy's dream!).

I can confirm that she's acting like a 2 year old now. Bella has scratches on her face to prove it! And, she threw a book at me in the library this morning right in front of one of the employees. I'm going out of town this weekend on a scrapbooking retreat and I'm feeling like Friday won't get here soon enough.

No comments: