Thursday, September 06, 2007

Um, what's going on here?


I woke up this morning, stumbled into the living room and this is what I found. Matea all dressed up and Steve kneeling down in front of her with the camera shouting, "Matea! Matea! Cheese! Cheese! Smile Baby!". I suspect he's secretly turning her into a child model. Oooooo, that reminds me, did you know that at least once a month a stranger stops me to tell me Matea looks like Suri Cruise (Tom Cruise and Katie Holme's baby for the celebrity-challenged readers). For some reason, Steve is really bothered by this but I think it's an opportunity. So, I'm going to take some scandalous photos of Matea, aka Suri Cruise, and then sell them to People magazine. Steve won't be bothered anymore when he can quit his job and live off of all the money I'm making marketing Matea as Suri.

No comments: